1. Abstract submitted should be the original work of the author(s), except where due acknowledgment is made, and should not have been previously published.
2. If you submit more than one paper (as primary author), please complete separate abstract form for each presentation.
3. At least ONE of the authors must be present in the conference.
4. Abstracts should be written in ENGLISH, TRADITIONAL CHINESE or SIMPIFIED CHINESE, with no more than 250 words in English and no more than 300 words in Chinese.
5. Oral presentation shall be delivered in ENGLISH, CANTONESE or MANDARIN depending on the arrangement of the session. Each presentation will be approximately 20 minutes in length.
6. NO reference, figures, charts or tables should be included in the abstract.